Welcome to our new website - if you have any issues, please contact us
£15.47 - £81.78 (ex.VAT)
Extraction panels for the finest filtration and ideal for absorbing odours and solvent fumes.
BULK DISCOUNT APPLIED AT CHECKOUT - PLEASE SEE PRICE BREAKS BELOW
Carbon filter panel designed for the finest of air filtration. Our Bonded Activated Carbon Panels are designed to remove vapour/smell and the finest of particles from your air extraction. For use in a wide variety of air purification, vapour phase applications and for odour reduction, for example in catering establishments and commercial food preparation.
These panels are housed in an galvanised frame for both ease of use and the added security that your panel is well protected. BONDED CARBON air filters can be used for purifying inlet air or extracted air to remove toxic gasses and odour and are designed for simple installation into ducted air systems.
The difference between these BONDED CARBON filters and our standard carbon pleated panels is that these panels are manufactured with bonding techniques which sandwich the activated carbon granules encapsulated in a carbon impregnated cloth to prevent any leakage of granules or powder. The unique bonding method ensures that the high quality panels remain intact and rigid, even if wet. For filters over 45mm depth, the void is filled with loose activated granules which allows us to use optional special grades and combinations of formulated carbon.
OPTIONAL CARBON GRADES
- Good general carbon grade for most applications
- Copper coated carbon for use in museums and archives
- Enhanced garlic odour removal
- School grade for acid gasses and SO₂ HCL NO₂ H₂S
- Mortuary grade, formaldehyde removal
- Caustic, potassium hydroxide impregnated
- Special formulation for sewage odours
Please contact our customer support team if you have a special requirement.
- Reduction of cooking odours
- Removal of kerosene exhaust fumes
- General odour reduction
- Neutralisation of ammonia and its derivatives
- Removal of formaldehyde
- Removal of airborne pollutants and contaminants
Special sizes made to order - allow 3 weeks
12-150mm Standard Grade ACS , 50% CTC Rating. Benzene Rating 32%.