Our PROCO range of water spray booth chemicals, allows you to easily and completely remove paint and other coatings from your booth system.
Proco can effectively remove paint and sludge from the following plant and equipment;
- Spray booth pipework
- Water Holding Tanks
- Baffle Plates
Waste water treatment should not be difficult and should be cost effective. The complete removal of paint waste from your spray booth has many advantages for your business and your booth, including reducing cleaning time, production downtime and pipe or nozzle blockages.
Our PROCO range of water treatment chemicals provides you with an easy and quick solution to your wastewater treatment requirements. Our products will also improve the efficiency of your spray booth and the quality of your work area.
Our Proco range includes chemicals that can separate paint particles from the booth water and ensure that this separated paint, lacquer, glue or any other type of coating is 'non-sticky'. The benefit of this is that it prevents any blockages in nozzles, pipes and, most importantly, the pump. This reduces booth maintenance and helps the system to run as designed. When required, these paint particles can easily be skimmed manually or automatically using our filtration equipment. The frequency of water changes will be greatly reduced and in a majority of cases totally eliminated.
The benefits of running our products within your system are numerous, but here are just a few:
- ALL of the paint removed from your system.
- No more water disposal costs.
- NO AUTOMATIC DOSING EQUIPMENT REQUIRED
- Greatly reduces production downtime.
- Includes BIOCIDE that treats against waterborne infections.
- Greatly reduces cleaning costs.
- Maintains valuable equipment.
- Ensures booths are working to full capacity.
- Supports a better quality spray finish.
- Improved H&S within the spraying area.
- All types of paint or other coatings treated.
- Proco range designed for easy and complete mixing.